Crochet Traditions 2011

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
BonnieSpins wrote
on Jan 10, 2013 8:19 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure who to contact, so I'm posting my note here.  I am on Etsy and in one of the forums there, a crochet designer reported a site that is posting one of her patterns for free download.  Apparently someone is buying a copy of a pattern and then uploading to this site for free distribution.  She has tried to contact the administrator of the site, but so far to no avail.  I went to the site, and lo and behold, they are not just  putting up patterns from the independent designer.  An entire copy of Crochet Traditions 2011 is there for the taking.  They are ignoring the small independent, but perhaps they would not ignore a major publisher like Interweave.  Here's the web site.  http://www.chcrossstitch.com

Thanks,

Bonnie Lease

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Craig Diane wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 5:27 PM

This seems to be an old habit of the "haves" towards the "have nots".   According to one of my college instructors.  (And I graduated almost fifty years ago!)

Craig (of Craig & Diane)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Craig Diane wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 5:27 PM

This seems to be an old habit of the "haves" towards the "have nots".   According to one of my college instructors.  (And I graduated almost fifty years ago!)

Craig (of Craig & Diane)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS