Crochet beanie..bubble stitch or..?

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Feb 8, 2013 4:01 PM

Okay, so let me start out by saying I don't want to rip anyone off but I do have my own chrochet shop on etsy. Someone contacted me last night requesting a hat to be made. One problem.. They want me to make a hat that another seller makes. The only reason they came to me was I'm assuming price wise? I don't want to have to turn them down, but at the same time I dont want to be portrayed as a copy cat. Any of you know what I mean? I obviously can't ask them how they make thier hats. I'm still learning a lot there is to know, stitch wise, even though I've been crocheting for so long now. I can't make out what stitch she used. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help out? I was thinking this was a bubble stitch, but the more I lookked at it, I kept changing my mind. I'm not sure. Anyone else know of something similar that I might be overlooking? Here's the listing I'm *suppose* to go off of. http://www.etsy.com/listing/113860142/womens-winter-hat-crochet-knit-pom-pom?ref=pr_shop

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS