JoAnn Fabric Boucle Yarn

This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
calliejoseph wrote
on Dec 11, 2013 10:05 PM

Hi, Im looking for a yarn that JoAnn Fabrics used to carry so my mother can finish a baby blanket for my infant daughter. My mom has made baby blankets for each of my 4 children and she ran out about halfway through so we are hoping with desperation someone on here can help out! 

The yarn is SENSATIONS RAINBOW BOUCLE BERRY. The Art # is 07802887 and the color # is 1019 She really needs 2 skeins to be sure to have enough. 

If anyone can help I will be forever grateful! 

Callie Joseph

Not Ranked
Posts 1
N4packers wrote
on Dec 19, 2013 5:40 PM

I'm in the same boat.  I need to finish my daughter's blanket.  If you find an extra skein, would you please let me know?  Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Dec 21, 2013 2:16 PM

They don't have any online, oddly enough; there are some of the smaller skeins online but although they don't have Berry, you could substitute it with something like brown for a more chic look. Other websites said they were discontinuing them. I went to Joanns yesterday and they have a few skeins but in various shades...but that was in Federal Way. They do, however, have some really beautiful "Classic" brushed yarns in rich, berry/jewel tones. If you desperately want to stick with that yarn, you can try Jimmy Beans Wool. They do ship, and it's surprising what you can find there. Malabrigo was discontinuing a really pretty varigated "deciduous tree"-colored yarn and I needed 3 skeins to finish a lace sweater. Sure enough, they had it, but in a different dye lot. But it blends so well that no one can tell the difference. If you can't find the exact Sensations Boucle yarn, I highly encourage you to substitute and experiment. Who would ever know the difference?

Hope this helps, keep searching, and Merry Christmas!

-Red

Not Ranked
Posts 1
csc42 wrote
on Jan 22, 2014 7:48 PM

I have an 11 oz skein of Sensation Rainbow Boucle, Berry yarn.  I am willing to sell it to you for $10.00 plus postage.  If you are interested please let me know

CSC42

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 22, 2014 11:59 PM

I saw some of this yarn on EBay just tonight. Good luck!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 23, 2014 12:00 AM

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jan 23, 2014 12:00 AM

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS