item bought & paid for on 26th Frb - Not received yet

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
newforest wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 12:32 PM

Hi,

I receive regularly "Crochet me" newsletters by email. On 26th Feb, I paid $6.99 via Paypal, for an Interweave e-book: "Crocheted Jewelry Projects" I saw advertised on that day in "Crochet me".
Here is a  copy of my Paypal payment:

Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Gross
Select record 0
26 Feb 2014   Payment To
Interweave Press LLC
Details Payment To Interweave Press LLC 8VR59226JK609994R   -$6.99 USD

I did NOT received the e-book. I emailed 'Crochet me' about it. Several emails got sent to --->    
crochet_me@interweave.com, but none of my emails got acknowledged.

Yesterday, I received an email from Interweave, showing 4 Crochet items (kit, ebook, pattern) as being specially recommended for me ("Top picks just for you"!) - which was rather ironical!!!

I immediately replied to the sender by clicking on 'David Bussbaum' (name of the sender). Consequently, my email got sent to David Bussbaum <interweavestore@interweave.com>
In that email, I took the opportunity to explain, once again, the fact I still had not received the item I paid for on 26th February. I provided all necessary references and I asked to pass on my message to Customer Services or to 'whoever could help', hoping for a reply.

To my amazement, I immediately received an email back, sent by custserv@interweave.com, saying: "Thank you for contacting Interweave! The email address you have reached is no longer in service"!
How could I possibly receive an email titled "Recommendations for you from Interweave, (4 Crochet items}, sent by David Bussbaum whose email address was "no longer in service"???

All this is most confusing and distressing. I hope this message on the Crochet me Forum will lead to a clear explanation. I am not asking for my money back. What I want is an explanation and, most of all, I would like to receive the item I paid for 14 days ago----->  e-book: "Crocheted Jewelry Projects".

Is the Forum the best / only way to communicate successfully with "Crochet me".?.. I will have to wait and see.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
tiffwarble wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 1:04 PM

Well that is no good, looks like none of those email accounts are the actual one for customer service, which certainly has to be frustrating! I am in touch with one of the gals right now to help give you some direction. I'll be in touch with what she sends me soon.

Tiffany
Crochet Me Audience Development

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
tiffwarble wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 1:13 PM

Well guess what, we were able to figure out, it was something as silly as the email address being typed incorrectly. Our customer service team member Erin was able to figure it out and get it fixed so that the download is now in the correct account. You should be able to get into your account and finally get your download.

My apologies that the email address system gave you the run around, but I am so glad it worked out. Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Tiffany

Not Ranked
Posts 3
newforest wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 6:51 PM

Yes, the whole situation has been very frustrating, as not only I don't know WHY I did not get the item I paid for,
but also WHY my emails never got acknowledged and forwarded to the right person...

Thanks for trying to help me!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
newforest wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 8:50 PM

Hi Tiffany,

I just read your second message and I am delighted to see the result of your efficiency! You are a brilliant detective! Thanks!
However, I still find hard to understand how my e-book did not get downloaded in the first place... and which email address got 'typed incorrectly'... (???) and how an email address system can go wrong.

Anyway, thank you Erin for fixing the problem. I got into my account and was very pleased to see the item bought on 26th February, right there, at last, on the top of my list... No problem with downloading. All fine now.

Up to Erin & Co to see the same problem does not get repeated.
So happy for the help I got via the Forum!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS