Betty's Tunisian Tee

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jul 16, 2014 8:20 PM

The last entry I find on the Crochet-along is from 2011. I understand that this is an older pattern but maybe someone out there can still help, please.

I am at the point where I am starting the rows of the body block. It says to insert the hook in the sc at the edge of the 2nd base triangle. I understand this. But it says to draw the yarn through the LAST THREE loops on the hook. If I do this it looks like I am reducing a stitch every row.  In other words my count for the (in my case) 14 stitches for the first  tks segment  goes down to 13,12,11 etc.  Is this correct?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jul 17, 2014 11:43 AM

Ooops... never mind. I figured it all out :) :).

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Sep 19, 2014 1:23 AM

I am guessing it says do not fasten off because you do not cut the yarn but instead begin the handles there. Instead, begin the handles by chaining 3 and working the stitches for the handle. You will only work part way across the opening of the bag, then turn. This is what they mean by leave remaining stitches unworked. I hope this help

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest pass4sure and high Fairleigh Dickinson University gmat and CITRIX.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS