Here is a Pixie Kitten Free Pattern for the Halloween Tombstone. An eerie Halloween decoration fit for any Halloween party or just as a decoration.
There is a sweet little ghostie is peeking over the spider and web covered Tombstone. And it just wouldn’t be Halloween without a grinning Jack-o-lantern.
Standing four inches wide and six and a half inches tall, that makes it the perfect Halloween accessory for your home or office.
YOU WILL NEED
- 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Vanna’s Choice in Silver Grey (CA)
- Color B: Bernat Super Value in Black (CB)
- Color C: Bernat Super Value in White (CB)
- Color D: Paton’s Astra in Cardinal or scrap of red yarn (CD)
- Color E: Paton’s Grace in Night (CE)
- Color F: Red Heart Kids in Orange (CC)
- Color G: Bernat Super Saver in Fern (CD)
- PixieKitten Sparkle Animal Eyes (6.0mm) - Solid Black (Safety Eyes)
- Details: Black Embroidery Floss
- Detail: Halloween Spider Web
- Plastic Cross stitch canvas
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: 4" wide and 6.5” tall.