Fans of Discovery’s Shark Week® have been glued to their televisions
this week, and if we had that channel I’m sure my youngest would be
among them. He’s been a big fan of sharks ever since his first trip to
an aquarium. He’s also big crochet fan… as long as I’m making things for
him. So this week’s project goes to him. But he's willing to share the pattern!
- US – G/6 hook, 4.25 mm
- Main color: 100 yards of Sport or Worsted Weight gray yarn, any fiber
- Gill slit color: 2 yards of Sport or Worsted Weight darker gray yarn, any fiber
- Thread: gray to match main color, black, and white, a few yards of each
- 2 black buttons or toy/doll eyes
- 6″ white zipper
- 7″ x 1″ piece of white felt
Usable pouch length is approximately 9.5" - plenty of room for pencils, markers, etc.
For the full pattern and lots of pictures, head on over to moogly's Shark Time Pouch! :)