Isn't this a cute preemie hat? I don't know why, but I always love the double pom pom hats. Anyways, I know it's blue for a boy, but all you have to do is change the color to pink for a girl. I also think it is very appropriate for New Years!
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
Rows 1-3 is 2" radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev's size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- The hat should be a little long (this is done on purpose), simply fold the bottom up for the perfect fit.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
I have made this pattern completely on my own, using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to this post, and even sharing the picture! © 2014, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
Follow the link below to find the pattern: