This has got to be my favorite preemie hat as far! This preemie sock monkey hat is in purple but you can change it up to any color combination!
- Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- F crochet hook
- 2 small black buttons
- Yarn Needle
This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
Rows 1-3 is 2" radius
- This pattern is in American Crochet Terms
- This pattern is for 1-3 lb preemie, 3-5 lb preemie, 6-8 lb preemie, 9-11 lb preemie
- I used Bev's size chart to make them the appropriate sizes.
- Start in the first double crochet, not in the same as chain.
- Join in the top of chain 3.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does not include the chain.
- The hat should be a little long (this is done on purpose), simply fold the bottom up for the perfect fit.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact me. I will be happy to help!
dcfp-double crochet front post
dcbp-double crochet back post
I have made this pattern completely on my own, using my skills. You may sell, use, and donate, what you make from this pattern. You may not sell, copy, rewrite, distribute this pattern in any way, or form. You may not use my photos for selling purposes in any way. You may share this pattern, by linking back to this post, and even sharing the picture! © 2015, Brie Firmingham. All rights reserved.
to get this pattern, follow the link below: