This tree is created as one piece and then stuffed to keep it rigid and upright. You can decorate it or create a different look with your imagination.
This tree will make a centerpiece for your Christmas table or just a nice decoration for your house or office. It stands at five inches tall and two inches in diameter at the base.
The decorated version is adorned with pearl ended pins stuck in, but if you have children around you may want to sew or glue the beads on.
Glitter can be glued on the peaks of branches to simulate snow.
- 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Softee Chunky in Med. Sea Green (CA)
- Sequins (optional)
- Sequin Star (optional)
- Beads (optional)
- Pearl ended stick pins (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Glue: Unique Hi Tak (dries clear)- to secure beads, sequins or glitter
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: 5" tall and 2.5” wide at base.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.