This is the PixieKitten Free Pattern for some handmade Christmas Ornaments.
You can glue or sew the decorations on them. The pictures show you what you can do but you should let your imaginations run wild and create some that are individually yours.
Loops are crocheted on the top so you can use an ornament hanger to put them on your tree.
- 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Satin in Sunset pictured center ornament (CA)
- Sequins, beads, or rhinestones for decorating the ornaments.
- Thread in matching color to sew on sequins or beads
- Glue: Unique Hi Tak (dries clear) for sequins, beads or rhinestones
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: approximately 2” in diameter (depending on yarn and hook used).
Copyright © 2008 - 2010
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.