This Toboggan will remind you of the fun of being a child on a snowy hill with friends. And can stand up or lay down to be displayed or hang in on your Christmas Tree using the steering rope.
The traditional toboggan is made of bound, parallel wood slats, all bent forward at the front to form a sideways "J" shape. A thin rope is run through the top of the loop to provide rudimentary steering.
The frontmost rider places their feet in the loop and sits on the flat bed; any others sit behind them and grasp the waist of the person before them.
- 3.0mm (D/3) and 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Bernat Satin in Sable (CA)
- Color B: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Natural (CB)
- Chenille Stems (Pipe cleaners) for edges to make them firm and create the J shape.
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
- Decorative chain (optional)
Size: 1.5" tall and 7” long.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.