Here is the PixieKitten Free Pattern for the most recognizable Santa Hat. This Santa Hat can be used to decorate dolls, Rubber Duckie’s, or Teddy Bears. Or you can just hang it on your Christmas tree.
This lovely little hat could be used on your Christmas Dinner table to hold a place card.
Cover the pompom and white fuzzy edging with glitter for a more festive look.
- 3.5mm (E/4) Crochet Hook
- Color A: Paton’s Astra in Cardinal (CA)
- Color B: Paton’s Astra in White (CB)
- Finishing Brushes for brushing the completed parts and making fur.
- Glitter – optional
- Sequins -optional
- Glue: Unique Hi Tak (dries clear)
- Stitch Marker or contrasting yarn to mark rows
- Stuffing: Fiberfill or desired stuffing material
- Hemostat or other stuffing tool
- Wool Needle or Large Tapestry Needle for sewing the pieces together.
Size: 3.5" tall and 2.5” wide at base.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010
All rights reserved.
Contact the author with questions about this notice.